Monday, May 9, 2011

Erin and Bucky are Jersey-Bound!

Bucky enjoyed his last gallop this weekend in preparation for the Jersey Fresh CCI*** (photo credit Sumner Crosby).  We are down to the final days leading up to the event and it's time to focus!  I have had my eye on this goal since last fall, and I am so excited for this coming competition.  As many of you know, this will be our first go at a CCI***, for both Bucky and I!  This will be an educational experience for both of us, and I am hoping to give Bucky a great ride all three days.  I want to thank all of my clients, students, friends and family for all the support through this journey!

We will be heading up to the Horse Park of New Jersey early Wednesday morning.  For those of you interested in coming to watch, the first FEI Jog will be starting at 2 pm on Wednesday, the CCI*** Dressage will be on Thursday afternoon, and the cross-country will be running all day Saturday.  Show Jumping will be held on Sunday following the second FEI Jog on Sunday morning.  More information on times and directions can be found at  http://www.horseparkofnewjersey.com .  If you are unable to make it to spectate, please stay tuned to the blog for updates!


I also just received the videos from the Fork...so check us out on XC!


ESylvester-NoBoundaries-XC-9Apr11 from CatchRide LLC on Vimeo.

281-ESylvester-No Boundaries-SJ-10Apr11 from CatchRide LLC on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment