Thursday, January 6, 2011

Announcing The New Lilybridge Website & Blog!

We are pleased to to announce the launch of the new  Lilybridge Eventing website!  


Over the past three years, Erin has worked hard to build and strengthen her business, and the relaunch of the website is proof to her dedication to her clients and her business goals.


"I would like to take a moment to express my appreciation for each and every student and client that has been with me from the start.  We have seen some peaks and valleys in the road, and I thank each and every one of you for standing by me and believing in me.  I am also excited to see the many new faces that have entered the program in the past year!  I believe you will find Lilybridge to be a great training establishment for horses and riders alike."


We hope that you enjoy the new website and blog and ask that you spread the word to friends and clients who will take interest in following the news of Lilybridge Eventing.  Please join our blog as a follower and send us news and photos of related students and events so we can use the blog to showcase Erin's students achievements!  


Thanks for your involvement and safe riding!! 






http://www.lilybridgeeventing.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment